Is it free to attend?
- Yes – completely free for teachers, headteachers, school leadership team and governors.
What will the event timings be?
- 9am – 4pm GMT (with on-demand content available for up to a month*).
How do I get access to the virtual platform?
- After registering we will provide you with a login and link for the virtual platform – approximately 3 weeks prior to the event.
Can I pre-book sessions?
- We encourage you to pre-book sessions so that your day is mapped out. You can also pre-book one-to-one chats with the suppliers, find your way around the platform and check your set up in advance.
Do I need to download any software in order to access the event?
What is the best browser to watch to join the virtual platform on?
- We recommend using Chrome as your internet browser for the virtual platform.
Is a webcam or microphone required?
- It isn’t required for any of the seminars or keynotes, you can use the instant chat text feature and question function to interact with the speakers.
Will I be able to access sessions at a later time?
- Yes – for one month after the event, this is subject to attending two sessions on the day of the event, so make sure to join on 25th February and take advantage of the live features.
Will I be able to put questions to the speakers during the session?
- Yes – via a chat function. There is also a question upvoting system and live polling for some of the sessions.
Will I be able to network with other attendees?
- Yes – you will be able to see the attendee list. Delegates then have the choice to disable networking – those that have allow it will be able to send messages and receive messages.
Can I drop in and just attend the sessions my diary allows?
- Yes you are welcome to attend for as long as your diary allows, you can drop in and out and revisit any sessions/watch sessions you missed and access the supplier information up until 1 month after the event (25th March).